ACHTUNG:
Sie benutzen einen veralteten Browser!
Die Website wird deswegen nicht korrekt dargestellt.

Bitte benutzen Sie einen neueren Browser, z.B.

Firefox (Download)

Modern functionalism, relaxed atmosphere

The ensemble of buildings on the Fürther Straße 212, formerly the Triumph-Adler factories, is a typical ‘Economic Miracle’ building complex
from 1956. In 2000, the compact structure in the west of Nuremberg was expanded with a modern extension in the inner courtyard to form a quadrangle.

The combination of the original historic structure and the clear-cut 21st-century design idiom give INNOVUM 212 its special character.

The office and commercial quarter INNOVUM 212 comprises around 25,000 m2 of rental space on grounds of approx. 100,000 m2.

In a next step, the front building facing the Fürther Straße will be modernised both structurally and technically to fulfil the requirements of a contemporary modern office complex. At the same time, it will retain the special character of the original historic structure.

This front building will have new entrance areas opening out onto the Fürther Straße. Thanks to comprehensive energy-saving renovations, tenants of INNOVUM 212 benefit from particularly low overheads.
The entire energy management as well as heating and air-conditioning are based on a comprehensive sustainability concept, certified by the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB).